Thursday, April 1, 2010

Updates!

Lots of things have been going on since I last posted. First I need to give an update on my shows. Desperate Housewives: It was all about Gabby and Susan selling candy bars for their kids. So lame! DWTS: Shannon got kicked off. I can't believe Buzz or Kate didn't go. They really can't dance. However they both have the fan base to keep them on the show. Although I do love Kate very much, she sucks at dancing. Plus she has a sucky teacher. Biggest Looser: It was a close one this week. Between Sam and Stephanie. I was so happy that they kept Sam there. I want him or Koli or Daris to win. They are my favorites. Castle: She didn't die and they finally caught the killer. I missed Ghost Hunters and Monster Quest. And my DVR didn't record them. I don't know why, so weird. Grey's Anatomy: It was all about babies. Everyone wants one, everyone doesn't. Nothing too great this week. And that's as far as I am this week. I'll give you updates on Private Practice and Caprica after I watch them. Yesterday I invited Alisha, Jimi, and Stephanie over to dye Easter eggs. It was way fun. We made a giant mess and dyed over 3 dozen eggs. Condom cups and all. :) I babysat tonight. Harley is getting so big. New wedding news as well this week. Chris put in his leave for June. We are just waiting for the approval form his "bosses". I will let you know when we get more info. Planning to wait until Chris goes to school didn't work out well. The next school date isn't until 2011. I'm NOT waiting that long! So we canceled our vacation and were flying Chris home so we can get married and then I will move to Guam so I can be with him! I believe that is it for now. Will update again soon. Here are some pictures of my eggs...
        To see the rest of the pictures and my eggs check out the pictures on my facebook page.

No comments: