Monday, June 13, 2011

Bug Me Anytime!

I know it has been forever since I have blogged but I think I'm getting back into the swing of things. I want to share a card with you I made today.

I used Doodlecharms cartridge to cut out the mason jar and the stick. Then I used Create A Critter to cut out the worm. I cut the jar out with a patterned paper. Then I cut it out in plastic and layed the plastic over the patterned paper to create the look of a real jar. I used all pieces of scraps I had laying around on this card (except for the plastic). I am trying to use up my scraps. I hand wrote the sentiment but copied the words from one of My Creative Time's stamp sets. This was the first time I have ever cut plastic with my cricut. It cut pretty easy. If you want to try it make sure you have a sharp blade. I cut the jar at 4 1/2", the stick at 4", the worm at 2 1/2", and the tag at 1". Isn't this the cutest card ever? Love it!   

No comments: