Thursday, August 26, 2010

Project Underway-10

Day 10
 The rain woke me up it was raining so hard. It poured all day. and thundered all day too. It was so loud. It shook my house. Crazy. Lots of lighting too. It had finally stopped raining at 2:30ish. I went to the movies at 3 and seen The Karate Kid. I loved it. Very cute movie. Of course the end is predictable but it's a kids movie so what can you expect. After the movie I went straight to the gym and took another Zumba class. Way fun! I really like Zumba. It kicked my butt. There was a different teacher this time. i liked her better. She interacted with us more and her energy was so contagious. I think I will be making the Wednesday 5:30 Zumba class a regular occasion. After I got home I was exhausted. I took a shower and watched a movie then went to bed. I didn't even eat dinner. But I did have a late lunch so that's probably why I wasn't hungry. I watched Nanny McPhee. It was a pretty cute movie. I was surprised because the trailers for it made it look stupid. I think I might go see Nanny McPhee returns. But I'll wait until it comes to the base theater for free.

No comments: