Friday, August 20, 2010

Project Underway-5

Day 5
I got up and got ready and headed to the thrift store. They are only open on Friday's and I didn't want to miss it again. I found some great stuff! I spent $2 and got 3 books, 2 dish rags, and a dress. :) One of the books I bought is for my sister...  bought her Dachshunds for Dummy's. I hope she likes it. I came home and finished my laundry. And watched a little tv. I invited everyone over for left over Sheppard's pie and root beer floats but no one came. At 11 I went with Susie and Lis to K-Mart and I got a dry erase board and 2 beach towels. The towels were on sale for $3.50 each. I just found all sorts of great deals. We then came back and ate left over Sheppard's Pie and practiced our hand writing. I ended the knight watching Where the Wild Things Are.

No comments: