Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Project Underway-17

Day 17
 I went to the self help and got my plant voucher and a filter for my air conditioning then I went to the NEX2. I got four potted flowers for $.36. What a deal. I got white, light pink, purple, and medium pink. I already had dark pink. Although that flower is kinda dead at the moment. I haven't decided where I want to plant them yet. After that I got lunch at McDonald's and then came home. That took me most of the day (since I didn't get up 'till noon). I came home and relaxed on the couch and watched tv. I watched the new episode of cupcake wars. It was a party for the 100th episode of Ace of cakes. Duff was one of the judges. That was interesting considering he hates cupcakes. This one lady made a cupcake with tobacco in it. Yuck! I was way grossed out. the judges hated it but she won because of her cupcake display. I'm excited for all the fall shows to start. We really need to invest in a dvr. I just watch too many different shows.  

No comments: