Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Project Underway-24

Day 24 9/8/10
 Today was a fun day. I went to GAIN and applied for my doggie. Brittany came with me. I parked under this tree. The application take 24 hours so I should get him tomorrow. He went to a foster home so I didn't get to see him at the shelter. When I got home I started dinner. I put meat and bbq sauce in the crockpot. Then I got a phone call from Sarge's foster mom and she said I could come over and play with him. So Brittany, her mom, and I headed over to her house. I played with him for an hour or so. Then Brittany's mom decided she wanted to go to GAIN to see all the doggies because she wants to take one home with her. So off to GAIN we went again. She found a couple she liked but she didn't put in any applications.  After that we came home and I finished dinner while Brittany showered. They then came over and we ate my yummy dinner. I made "ribs" in the crockpot with bbq sauce on them and green beans and mashed potatoes. It was so yummy. I cleaned up dinner then we went to the movies. We seen The Switch. It was a very cute movie. Two thumbs up from me. I also got another birthday package in the mail today. Here's to another great day :)
 

No comments: