Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Project Underway-23

Day 23
 Today I went to Fleet and Family and used their printer to print out an application for a job at the thrift store. I hope I get it. I also kind of went through their coupons. Holy Smolly they have a lot. There were thousands. After that I headed to the beach. I took pictures of the cool caves then laid my towel out and began to read. And of course it started to rain. Not just rain but pour. i grabbed all my stuff and hurried and shoved it back into my car. I decided just to go to the other side of the beach to the pool and float in the water weather it was raining it or not. It was only sprinkling by then. I set my stuff down at a table and went to put on my new water shoes. I went to lean on the wall next to me and almost put my hand on a giant spider. I was so freaked out. I didn't even put my shoes on. I moved my stuff to a different table and got in the water. I didn't float for very long. Everyone had left after the rain. I didn't feel very comfortable in the water without anyone else there. Although I like it when it's not busy i do like someone there just in case you know. So I left. I came home and showered and watch Little people and Kate plus 8. 

No comments: