Thursday, September 2, 2010

Project Underway-18

Day 18
 Today was a pretty awesome day. I totally expected it to be crappy but it wasn't at all. I got up and opened my present from Chris. It is a black pear and the shell it was in from Pohnpei. Pohnpei is one of only two places in the world where black pearls grow in the ocean and people dive for them and they are not grown on a farm. I thought that was pretty cool. Then my mom called me and my whole family sang Happy Birthday to me. I didn't do much the rest of the day. I talked to my Grandma. I got lots of birthday wishes on facebook. I got my package from Casey today. Perfect timing! I also got a couple cards in the mail. I watched a little tv and did a couple crosswords. Then I went out to dinner with Lis, and Sue, and Laura, and Kelly! It was so fun. We went to Fridays. I had a mudslide. Way yummy. I got a birthday hat and a flower bouquet made out of balloons. I also got some pretty yummy ice cream! Kelly and Laura paid for my dinner. Thanks guys! And when I got home I had flowers on my door step. They were from Brittany. She couldn't come to dinner so she got me flowers. I love them. All in all it was a pretty good birthday! :)     

No comments: